The 2023 program will explore:
Climate Capital 2.0
- Analyzing: Where are the gaps in climate tech investing?
- Explaining: Why tracking ESG metrics is more important than ever for climate tech ventures
- Discussing: Why investors prefer “bankable” incentives, and what this means for Canada.
Technology & Trends
- Pitching: Showcasing ventures raising Seed and Series A+ rounds.
- Connecting: Curated networking opportunities.
- Learning: Deep dives into AI, carbon removal, fusion, natural hydrogen, building tech, agtech, space economy and more, including demos and presentations.
- Debating: Are policymakers, and the power grid, ready for a sprint to electrification?
- Understanding: How sci-fi can inform public policy by envisioning the future we want, and don’t want.
- Acting: Competing with the IRA.